Warning message

The subscription service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Cross Institutional Study

You can request permission to undertake study at another institution, and for that study to be counted towards your current degree program at UNSW.

Things you need to know

Your application will only be considered if your Academic Standing level is good You must obtain approval from your Program Authority before enrolling at another institution Some Faculties will only approve cross institutional studies in exceptional circumstances In addition to seeking approval from UNSW via this form, you must also submit a formal cross institutional application to the institution with which you would like to study. Be aware that acceptance is not guaranteed It is your responsibility to provide UNSW with official confirmation of your result(s) from the other institution, so that appropriate transfer credit can be recorded on your UNSW student record There is no charge for this application